When you choose WorkPod Safety, you get a lot. An installation consists of:
- Core software that provides functionality and common tools
- Custom code that delivers specific requirements
- The app – software installed on user devices
- The control centre – software used by management that allows real-time access to reports and direct updating of data on user devices
- Ongoing system maintenance
- Phone and email help desk support
- A program of ongoing development specific to your needs.
- Dedicated account manager who makes sure your WorkPod Safety system is working to its best, and helps plan your future expansion of the system.
How are these costs covered?
Check out the menu items on the left for more information.