WorkPod Safety is an automated system for monitoring, encouraging and documenting safety compliance in workplaces, including:
- real-time non-compliance notification, and
- auto-database storage of records from multiple locations, for web-based access.
- The system is fully customisable and can be company-branded. Ongoing support and custom development is part of the package.
- WorkPod Safety can handle:
- Take 5s
- Hazard cards
- Incident and risk reports
- Safety notifications (confirmation of receipt and acceptance)
- Certification of operator qualifications
- Addition of photographs to reports
- Barcode scanning
- Any system requiring confirmation of on-site operator compliance
WorkPod Safety provides an in-the-hand resource for:
- First aid
- Company policies
- Material safety data sheets
- Emergency response plans
- It replaces paper-based systems, which are costly, time-inefficient and highly error-prone.
- Additional benefits can include:
- Workers and contractors cannot fudge time or location data as this is electronically stamped.
- Workers and contractors are identified by unique log-in credentials; finger print recognition can be added for very high level security.
- Electronic time sheet with real-time activity and location verification.
WorkPod Safety is an Australian technology company grounded in local worksite experience, with Australian support staff.
The core product is off-the-shelf; all installations are customised and installed to individual user requirements including per-site variations if required.
WorkPod Safety is based in iPhone/iPod/iPad (note iPd and iPad have no phone capability) and can use BYODs.